i havent written in some time, but i have an excuse.
tomorrow i have my first exam. and then the day after tomorrow my second one.
i've been studying, or trying to.
i am not so sure of how it will all go, but i am hopeful!
its so interesting how life changes when exams are coming up.
i can tell its examination time because;
- i am uber lazy
- i am quite bored
- i always feel like i would rather be somewhere else, doing something else
- i eat triple the amounts that i should
- i gain wait
- i love bathroom time, as it is officially an excuse not to do work
- i feel sticky
- i take no care of myself
- the time outside is always nice when you have to stay in-doors
- i always get sick somehow at some point
- i dont want to talk or communicate much
- i feel guilty, knowing i should do more
- i start criticizing the 'system'
- my mom says loads of prayers for me (i love it!!!! thanks mama)
- i buy junk food
- i spend more money cause 'i deserve it' (not true)
- i google 'i am bored' and find a cool website where i can play games and watch videos
- i am always on facebook, just to see if anyone else is bored
- i strategically plan with all my class mates what to study
- i look at people fight and argue over sharing exam preparation notes
- my clothes smell of starbucks
- i become friends with the employees of my local starbucks
- i put an alarm clock on when in truth i have nothing but books waiting for me
- even calling my sisters becomes an excuse to lose time (hahaha.. just kidding! i put it there to make my sisters upset, and to tell them that i love them)
- i wonder how in the world will i ever be able to work if i can barely sit down and study
- michael paluch is my study guru
- i chew on plastic things like pens
- my desk is covered with plates, mugs, cups
great days no?